Meet Dr. Shannon Godfrey BDS
Dentist in Orillia ON
Dr. Godfrey has always wanted to be a Dentist her entire life and coming from the small town of Bracebridge Ontario, she always wanted to serve smaller Northern Ontario towns. Her grade 8 yearbook states that when she grew up she was going to be a Dentist, and it all started with an orthodontic appliance she had in Junior Kindergarten.
After receiving her Honours Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto, she went to Georgian College for an Advanced Diploma in Dental Hygiene, which then took her to University College Cork Ireland for her Honours Bachelors of Dental Surgery, where she excelled.
Dr. Godfrey was a Finalist in the Dentsply Sirona Dental Skills Competition in Edinburgh Scotland. She was also awarded the:
- Quercus College Scholarship for the highest overall grade in third year Dentistry
- Dr. Anne Wilson/ Dentsply Sirona prize for the Highest Grade in Pharmacology
- Kerr Prize for her consistent performance in Restorative Dentistry
- DMI Ltd Award for the highest overall grade in third-year Restorative
- Dental Protection Award for the largest contribution to student life
She hopes that her passion for Dentistry, as well as her fun and energetic attitude, can help her patients come up with the best treatment options, while at the same time making it the most enjoyable experience as possible.
Are You Ready to Smile With Confidence Again?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Godfrey to reclaim your smile today!